Our organic platter boards have natural antibacterial qualities, easy on knives & suitable for all foods.
OUR timber is sustainably harvested in Australia. With a dual purpose; cutting board and serving board, CTK Boards are long lasting products that age better with wear and tear. We hope you get as much enjoyment out of serving platters as we do creating individual boards for our clients.
Locally made at the COUNTRY TIMBERS & KITCHENS workshop.
- Please contact the team via the social media or contact number listed below.
- If you know exactly what you would like to purchase, please take an image and send it to us.
- If your board is standard, we will have it ready to collect within 10 working days. Please note, during busy periods there could be a delay.
- If you require a personalised board (including engraving or leather tags) we will provide you with a quote prior to confirming your board.
- Cash or Bank Transfer is the preferred method. Payment must be made on collection, if not prior.
- Wash with warm soapy water then rinse with fresh water;
- If board becomes dry in appearance, use clean rag & wipe with a vegetable oil, allow oil to soak in for 2-3 minutes then wipe off excess oil;
- Not dishwasher safe.
We offer free pick-up from two locations:
- North Ward, Townsville
- Home Hill
Nonetheless, we ship to anywhere in Australia! Shipping prices starting at $15.00. We will provide you with a shipping estimate on enquiry.
Our boards are also stocked locally at Whites North Ward Grocer; 1 Rose St, North Ward QLD.
Standard Board Sizes
Standard boards sold all year round. If you are interested in a different sized or shaped board, please contact us to discuss your special request and price x